Before Ordering please read these Terms and Conditions…
All Cake, Cup Cake and Cake Pop orders (not including Weddings)
- A 50% deposit of the total order cost is required to secure all event dates and orders, this is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The balance of the order is due on or before collection, the balance must be cash if paying on collection, PayPal and bank transfer is accepted but must be previously arranged and received before collection. I do not accept cheque as payment for balance on collection.
- The order cannot be amended within 7 days of the event date.
- The order cannot be cancelled within 7 days of the event date. The balance will be due, and money already paid is non-refundable if cancelled within this period.
- I reserve the right to make any amendments to the design or flavour of your order if I feel this is necessary and unavoidable. I aim to contact you regarding any changes that need to be made, though this may not always be possible.
- I will advise of any non-edible elements to your cake, it is your responsibility to ensure all recipients who consume the cake are made aware or these.
- All my products may contain, or contain traces of milk, wheat, nuts, soya, and other allergens. It is your responsibility to ensure all recipients are aware of this information, I cannot be held responsible for any allergic reactions to these products.
- Due to the food hygiene risks, I reserve the right to cancel your order at short notice if there is an issue of illness with either myself or a family member. All deposits and monies paid will be refunded, but no compensation will be payable to you.
- My cupcake/cake stands should be hired at the time of booking, and a refundable stand hire deposit will be charged to cover against loss and damage whilst in your care, this will be refunded upon your return of the stand in the same undamaged condition it was received in. Stands must be returned within 3 days unless otherwise arranged.
- I take photos of all my cakes and products, these are my images and I reserve the right to use these images on websites/social media sites without your prior consent
- A deposit of £100 is required to secure your wedding date. This can be paid in full following your consultation. If you wish to secure your date in advance of 6 months before your wedding event, you can do this by paying half the deposit amount £50 with the remaining £50 due at the time of your consultation. All deposit amounts are non-refundable.
- I charge a fee of £10 for consultations, this fee is deducted from your deposit should you wish to go ahead and book. This fee is not required if you secure your date in advance of your consultation.
- I don’t advise attending a consultation earlier than 6 months before your wedding date as your requirements can change significantly. Further consultations will incur an extra charge of £10 each should you need to come back to discuss significant amendments to your order.
- The balance is due 3 weeks before your wedding event.
- The order details should not be amended within 3 weeks of your order date. I will try to accommodate any changes required, but this may not be possible.
- The order cannot be cancelled within 6 weeks of the event date, all balances are due and monies already paid are non-refundable if cancelled within this period.
- I will make every effort to match ribbon for the cake with swatches of material or other colour examples you provide as closely as possible, however this is not always possible and an exact match may not be achieved. Icing/buttercream cannot always be coloured to match swatches provided, though every effort will be taken to get an accurate representation.
- I am not responsible for any damage to the cake once collected or after delivery. You and/or your venue are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the cake(s). Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table and optimal room temperature of 75f or below. Cakes should not be refrigerated unless otherwise advised.
Collecting your order
- Collection is always preferred. Delivery is not included in the price of your order unless otherwise arranged. I will advise you on collection the best way to transport your specific order, but below is the most common and best way to transport your cake.
- I advise that orders should be placed in the boot, or in the front passenger footwell of your car, on a non-slip mat ensuring that there is nothing loose in the vehicle that can move and fall on to the cake.
- Cakes should NOT be strapped into the car using a seatbelt.
- Cakes can be carried by a passenger but this is at your own risk.
- All orders are collected and transported at your own risk.
- I am not responsible for any damage to your order once it has been collected
By placing your order, you agree to all of these terms and conditions.